HOW TO BEGIN DISTANCE LEARNING CLASSES
Welcome to Taft College's Distance Learning Program.
Follow the directions below to begin your distance learning classes. If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Distance
Learning Help Desk at (661) 763-7812 or toll free at (866) 464-9229.
- You will need to begin classes promptly. NO ONE WILL CONTACT
- Students who do not check in during the first few days of
class are often dropped. This will not relieve you of your
financial responsibility. If you do not wish to stay in the
class AND you want a refund, you will need to drop the class
within the allowed timeline.
- Any questions, contact your instructor or the Help Desk at
(661) 763-7812 or toll free at (866) 464-9229.
- You will not be able to login to your class until classes
- Click on Academics
- Click on Class Schedule
- Under the term you are enrolled in, click on the link titled Distance Learning Course Schedule & Orientation Pages
- Scroll to the course you are taking and click on the blue plus sign to view the course orientation page & information
- New Students should read the following appropriate
information regarding how to get ready for: